How do I register my business in Ghana?
Procedure of registering a business name
- Pay for a registration form A at the registrar general department and fill in your details in the registration form A.
- A well filled registration form A should then be submitted to the registrar general together with the processing fees through their user bank.
How much does it cost to register business in Ghana?
|Different Ghana entity types||Cost||Draft invoice|
|Tax resident LLC||US$18,650||View invoice PDF|
|PLC||US$23,650||View invoice PDF|
|Branch of a foreign company||US$17,300||View invoice PDF|
|Free zone||US$23,650||View invoice PDF|
What are the requirements for registering a company in Ghana?
What are the requirements for registering an external company in Ghana?
- Name of company.
- Address of company.
- Email address and telephone number.
- A notorized company registration documents of the parent company.
- Particulars of the local manager.
- TIN of Local manager.
Can I register my business online in Ghana?
The Registrar General’s Department Portal offers all users the ability to submit online requests for Business / Company Registration. To register for a business online in Ghana: … You will have your completed business registration in 14 to 28 working days.
How do I start a small business in Ghana?
How to Start a Business in Ghana
- Develop a Business Plan from your ideas or goals.
- Get your Tax Identification Number (TIN) …
- Register your business at the Registrar General’s Department. …
- Open a Business Bank Account. …
- Apply for Business Operating Permit from the Metropolitan /Municipal / District Assembly.
How much does it cost register a company?
The cost of registration of a sole proprietor company is nearly Rs 2,500 while that of a partnership firm is nearly Rs 5,000. If you incorporate a private (LLP or LLC) company with a minimum authorised capital of Rs 1,00,000, the registration will cost you Rs 7,000.
What are the requirements of registering a company?
The Notice of Incorporation, which is lodged with the MoI, contains the following information:
- Type of company.
- Incorporation date.
- Financial year-end.
- Registered address (main office)
- Number of directors.
- Company name.
- Whether the company name will be the registration number.
- The reserved name and reservation number.
What are the requirements if one wants to incorporate a company?
Here are the basic steps to incorporate a business:
- Step 1: Comply With Licensing and Zoning Laws. …
- Step 2: Conduct a Business Name Search. …
- Step 3: Name a Registered Agent. …
- Step 4: Draft Articles of Incorporation. …
- Step 5: File Articles of Incorporation With the State. …
- Step 6: Write up Corporate Bylaws.
What are the requirements for registering a limited liability company?
Requirements to register a limited liability company
The objectives and business of the company must be provided. The registered principal address of the company. The share capital and shareholding formula among shareholders will be required. The particulars of a minimum of two (2) Directors will be required.
How do I register a non profit organization in Ghana?
Procedures for Registering NGO in Ghana
- STEP 1 – Company Name Search.
- STEP 2- Apply for a Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN)
- STEP 3 – Complete Company Limited by Guarantee Form 3.
- STEP 4- Company Limited by Guarantee Regulations Form.
- TEP 5 – Submission of Forms.