Which is the best course in diploma?
Best Diploma Courses To Do in 2021
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services Management.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Diploma in Graphic Designing.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Do you want to know more about diploma courses in 2020?
Which is the easiest diploma course?
Nothing is easiest or most difficult course in polytechnic. …
- If u r passionate about buildings and structure then civil engineering will be easy for you.
- If you are curious about working of electronic gadgets then electronic and telecommunications engineering will be easy for you.
Which courses are most marketable in Kenya?
Most Marketable Courses in Kenya
- Real estate.
- Software Engineering.
- Electronic and Computer Engineering.
How long does a diploma course take in Kenya?
The new rules set by the Kenya National Qualifications Framework states that diploma courses must take between two to three years to complete and the students must be admitted with a grade of C or C- in their Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education results.
Which diploma has highest salary?
List Of Top 10 Highest Paid Diploma Jobs In India And Eligibility
- Real Estate Agent –
- Freelance Photographer –
- Personal Trainer –
- Sales Representative –
- Modelling –
- Event Manager –
- Registered Nurse –
- Makeup Artist –
Which diploma course is best for govt job?
Here we go:
- Agricultural Studies: Agricultural study is a great option to fetch Government job. Agricultural department looks after agricultural activities of farmers, fertilizers, consultancy etc. …
- Veterinary Science. Veterinary Science course in India is meant for only those who have a heart for the welfare of animals.
Is doing Diploma good?
Diplomas make you ready for the job market.
Most people who opt for diplomas are taught the practical and technical part of a course, while. degrees are more theoretical. People with degrees have fewer opportunities compared to those with diplomas who are now in demand for their technical skills.
Is diploma better than degree?
A diploma is a specific academic award usually awarded for professional/vocational courses. … The relative importance of a diploma, when compared to a degree course is less. Degree programs give more in-depth knowledge and potentially start you at a higher level.
How many years is a diploma?
Diplomas are obtained over a three year period. This qualification is a lot like a degree, but often focuses on career-centric or vocational training with a great deal of practical experience included within the course. Typically, in-depth and specialisation of skills is included along with practical work experience.
What is the highest paying job in Kenya?
10 Highest Paying Jobs in Kenya & Their Salaries
- Medicine. …
- Accounting, Actuaries, Finance Experts. …
- Politics. …
- Marketing. …
- NGO and Civil Societies. …
- Information Technology. …
- Lecturers. …
- Media Presenters.
Which is the hardest course in Kenya?
Top 10 Hardest Courses To Study In Kenya
- Telecommunication and Information Engineering. …
- Pharmacy. …
- Aeronautical Engineering. …
- Mathematics and Computer Science. …
- Actuarial Science. …
- Accountancy (CPA & CFA) …
- Architecture, Building and Construction. …
- Dental Surgery.
Which course is best in 2020?
What are the Best Courses to Lookout for in 2020?
- Masters in Artificial Intelligence.
- Masters in MIS.
- Masters in Computer Science.
- Masters in Information Systems.
- Masters in Business Analytics.
Which courses can I do with a diploma?
The Best Courses To Study With A Diploma Pass
- Business Management Courses.
- Educare Courses.
- Financial Management Courses.
- Human Resource Management Courses.
- Legal Secretary Courses.
- Management Assistant Courses.
- Marketing Management Courses.
Which IT course is best?
Some of the best IT courses in India are:
- Data Science. …
- Cloud Computing. …
- Cyber Security. …
- Blockchain. …
- DevOps. …
- Data Visualization. …
- IoT (Internet of Things) …
- AI & ML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
How many courses are in a degree?
Bachelor Degree Courses
|01.||B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)||03 Years|
|02.||B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)||03 Years|
|03.||B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)||03 Years|
|04.||B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)||02 Years|