Zenith Bank Plc has emerged as the Best Bank in Nigeria in the Global Finance Magazine’s Best Banks Awards 2021, retaining the award for a second consecutive year.
Which bank in Nigeria is the best bank?
Top 10 Best Banks In Nigeria
|Top 10 Best Banks In Nigeria|
|#1||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|#2||Access Bank Nigeria Plc|
|#3||Guaranty Trust Bank Plc|
|#4||Zenith Bank Plc|
Which is the No 1 bank in Nigeria?
Top 10 Banks in Nigeria
|Rank||Name||Total Assets, NGN b (June 30, 2017)|
|3||United Bank for Africa *||3,690.29|
|4||Access Bank Group||3,455.04|
What are the 3 good bank in Nigeria?
Top Banks in Nigeria
- The Top Banks in Nigeria are: Access Bank. …
- Zenith Bank. …
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) …
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN Holdings) …
- Union Bank of Nigeria.
Which bank is the fastest bank in Nigeria?
As of 2019, Wema bank operates the largest digital banking system in Nigeria, ALAT By Wema, which is fully in use in all of the nation’s thirty seven states and territory. Wema Bank is the fastest growing commercial bank in Nigeria.
What are the top 5 banks in Nigeria?
Top 7 banks in Nigeria by market valuation
- Union Bank. Union Bank is the seventh most valuable bank in the Nigerian Stock market with its market capitalization put at N155.8 billion. …
- United Bank for Africa. …
- FBN Holdings Plc. …
- Access Bank. …
- Stanbic IBTC Bank. …
- Zenith Bank. …
- Guaranty Trust Bank.
What is the best bank in 2020?
Best banks and credit unions:
- Best overall, best for customer service: Ally Bank.
- Best overall, best for cash-back rewards: Discover Bank.
- Best overall, best for ATM availability: Alliant Credit Union.
- Best overall, best for overdraft options: One Finance.
- Best overall, best for rates: Varo Bank.
Which bank is the most secure in Nigeria?
Global Finance has named Access Bank the ‘Safest Bank’ in Nigeria for the year 2020. This is part of the platform’s 29th annual World’s Safest Banks rankings, a statement said issued by the bank said.
Which bank is the richest bank in Nigeria 2021?
Richest Banks in Nigeria 2021
- Ecobank: 9.430 Trillion Naira.
- Zenith Bank: 7.97 Trillion Naira.
- Access Bank: 7.93 Trillion Naira.
- First Bank: 7.2 Trillion Naira.
- UBA: 7.06 Trillion Naira.
- Gtbank: 4.574 Trillion Naira.
- Stanbic IBTC: 2.6 Trillion Naira.
- Fidelity Bank: 2.5 Trillion Naira.
Who owns Zenith Bank?
CHAIRMAN, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jim Ovia is the founder and pioneer Group Managing Director / CEO of Zenith Bank Plc, Nigeria’s largest and Africa’s 6th largest bank by Shareholders’ Funds.
Is Zenith Bank the best in Nigeria?
Zenith Bank named ‘best bank in Nigeria’ at 2021 Global Finance awards. Zenith Bank has, again, been named the best bank in Nigeria at the 2021 Global Finance magazine best banks awards. This is the second consecutive time that Zenith Bank will win the award.