ẹkọ More Yoruba words for education. eto ẹkọ noun. education.
How do you say education in Yoruba?
- (1) physical education :: eko idaraya.
- (2) higher education :: ga eko.
- (3) secondary education :: Atẹle eko.
- (4) formal education :: lodo eko.
- (5) further education :: siwaju eko.
- (6) religious education :: esin eko.
- (7) sex education :: ibalopo eko.
- (8) primary education :: jc eko.
What is formal education in Yoruba?
ẹkọ adjective. education, academic, moral. More Yoruba Translations.
What is Yoruba student?
omo akeko. More Yoruba words for student. elegbe akeko. student.
What does Aye mean in Yoruba?
Aye in Yoruba language mean “LIFE” Like when you say “ aye mi” which is interpreted to be MY LIFE.
What does Akeko mean in Yoruba?
Here is akeko meaning in English: student. learner.
What does Werey mean in Yoruba?
Werey. Definition: from Yoruba. mad, crazy, to act irrational.
What does Jare mean in Yoruba?
Jare – Yoruba: Please.
What does Makanaki mean?
According to 2 people from Nigeria, the name Makanaki is of Yoruba origin and means “Gift from God”. … According to a user from Nigeria, the name Makanaki is of Yoruba origin and means “Someone precious”.