Western Union makes it easy to receive money from nearly anywhere in Africa. Money can be sent to any qualifying bank account, to eligible mobile wallets, and even directly in cash. With over 43,000 Western Union agent locations throughout Africa, including Ghana, Ethiopia, and Kenya, it’s simple to pick up cash.
How can I send money abroad from Ghana?
How to send money from Ghana to abroad using Western Union to a bank account abroad
- Search for a Western Union agent on the official Western Union website.
- Fill out and complete the Western Union Send Money Form including the recipient’s bank account information.
How do I send money from Ghana to UK?
ATL helps you send money from Ghana to United Kingdom in 3 simple steps.
- Enter Amount. Enter amount you want to send or recipient to receive.
- Add Recipient. Select an existing recipient or add a new recipient.
- Confirm and Pay. Confirm your transfer and complete payment for your transfer.
Which banks in Ghana do Western Union?
- GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK SOMANYA. Gcb Near Somanya Lorry Park, Box 78 Somanya. …
- GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK SANKORE. Gcb Opposite The Market. …
- GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK RING RD WEST. …
- OTUASEKAN RURAL BANK LTD KOFIASE. …
- GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK KASOA MARKET. …
- GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK HIGH STREET. …
- GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK TEMA MARKET. …
- NAFANA RBL SAMPA.
Can I send money from Nigeria to Ghana through Western Union?
How to send money to Ghana. You can choose to send money straight to their bank account or for a cash pickup in minutes 2 at a Western Union location.
What is the best way to send money to Ghana?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money to Ghana from the USA
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Cash to be Picked Up: WorldRemit.
- Paying in Person: Western Union.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How do I receive money from WorldRemit in Ghana?
To withdraw funds:
- In the Wallet tab of the WorldRemit app, select one of the currency account tiles you’d like to withdraw money from.
- Select Transfer.
- Select Withdraw along with your preferred pay out option (ie how you want to receive that money). …
- Select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select Withdraw now.
How do I send money from UK to Ghana using mobile money?
After your recipient has confirmed he/she has a mobile money account, simply sign into your UnityLink online or mobile app account.
- Select country you are sending from.
- Select country you want to send.
- Select delivery method as mobile money.
- Select payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
How can I send money from UK to Ghana mobile money?
Mobile money – Make a mobile money transfer from the UK to Ghana and send funds directly to your recipient’s Airtel, Tigo, Vodafone or MTN mobile money account. The money will be credited within minutes. WorldRemit Walletn – Send money safely and securely to the WorldRemit Wallets of your family and friends in Ghana.
Can someone send money from Ghana to UK?
One of the best way of send money from Ghana to UK is ATL Money Transfer . They provide better exchange rates and fully secured and fast fund transfer service.
How do I receive money from Western Union to my bank account in Ghana?
Steps to receive money through Western Union in Ghana
- Visit any Western Union agent or bank.
- Request for a Western Union Payout slip.
- Fill out the western union payout slip with all required details.
- Make a photocopy of your Identification Card.
- Hand the photocopy of your ID Card and the filled slip to the teller.
Does Western Union accept Ghana cards?
It is an electronic funds transfer service that enables customers to receive money in over 52 Access Bank locations nationwide.
|International Passport Driver’s license Voter’s I.D National Identification Card||International Passport only|
Does Western Union work on Saturdays in Ghana?
Send a money transfer online to your friends and family around the world with Western Union. Transfer money to a bank account or for cash pickup.
|Monday:||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
How can I send money from Nigeria to Ghana by mobile money?
All you need to do is:
- Check the recipient has set up their MTN Mobile Money account and make sure you have their Mobile Money number.
- Choose ‘Mobile Money Transfer’ from our service options.
- Select ‘MTN Mobile Money’ as the payout-network.
- Select the currency and the amount you want to send.
Is Western Union still working in Nigeria 2021?
Yes. You can send money from most of our agent locations in Nigeria.
How much can you send using Western Union?
You can send a maximum of $2,500.00 per online money transfer. Agent locations typically have no limit, however, so long as you can provide adequate identification while sending. Nearly all transactions through Western Union will have a transfer fee attached, ranging from $3.50 to $100 or more.