How do you transfer airtime with MTN?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How do I transfer airtime to South Africa?
How to buy South African airtime online
- Select the ‘Airtime’ option from the dropdown menu in the blue ‘Send to’ box.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to.
- Choose the airtime top-up amount.
- Pay online.
- You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the top-up is complete.
How do I send airtime to another country?
Dial *151# Select “Airtime and bundles” Select the global number option. Choose a country and operator from the available options.
How do I register Me2U on MTN?
How do I register for MTN Me2U? You can register to MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, type ‘register’, leave a space, enter a 4-digit PIN and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 1 ‘Activate’, choose a new PIN, re-enter that new PIN and finally, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to 1st time?
How To Transfer Credit/Airtime To Any MTN Number With Ussd Code. If the above method does not work for you, you can also transfer MTN credit using a USSD Code: Dial *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone. Example dial *600*08031234567*1500*1234# then press send/ok.
How do you transfer airtime?
To register and share airtime, follow these easy steps:
- 1Dial *147# and select Airtime Share.
- 2Select “Activate Airtime Share and start sharing airtime”
- 3Select the amount you want to share.
- 4Enter the Cell C Prepaid or Top Up cellphone number.
- 5Confirm your transaction.
Can I send my data to someone else?
Yes, you can request someone send you data by dialling *112*1*CellCPhoneNumber#. How do I transfer data? … Enter the amount of data you wish to send. Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to.
How do I top up my mobile in South Africa?
Top up a mobile phone in just 3 easy steps!
Select the country, enter the phone number and choose the amount. Enter your Credit or Debit Card details or your Paypal account. Phone is Topped Up!
How do you send someone credit?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
What is World remit airtime?
An airtime top up is a payment made by WorldRemit to send a mobile recharge to a recipient’s pre-paid mobile phone call plan.
How can I recharge my international mobile number?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How do I transfer data on MTN 2020?
Dial *136*5# to activate MTN DataShare. Select option 4: ‘Manage Data Bundles’ Select option 2: ‘DataShare’ (here you can link and delink numbers)
How do I transfer credit to another number?
- Key in the symbol star (*) followed by the number 140 then another star (*) followed by airtime value, another star (*) then the mobile number you want to send the airtime. For example: *140*20*0722123456#
- Press the call button.
- You will receive SMS notification confirming it has been sent.
What is the code for MTN Me2U?
Follow these steps to register for MTN Me2U: Dial *198# Enter ‘1’ to activate. Enter a new 4-digits pin.