How do I send data to South Africa?
How do I transfer a data bundle?
- Dial *135# and select ‘Buy bundles and services’.
- Select ‘Data bundles’.
- Select ‘For another number’.
- Enter recipient’s Vodacom number.
- Select the data bundle to transfer.
How do I buy data in South Africa?
There are 4 easy ways to buy Once-off data bundles with your Prepaid airtime:
- Log in to My Vodacom.
- Download the My Vodacom app.
- SMS the bundle size you want to 136, FREE from your cellphone or Vodafone Mobile Broadband Connection Manager. Example; SMS “MyMeg 250” to 136.
- Dial *135# and follow the menu options.
Can you transfer data from Vodacom to MTN?
In a statement, Vodacom said in line with Icasa’s new regulations, consumers would be allowed to transfer data to people on the Vodacom network for free up to 50MB and a maximum of R20 for 1GB. 1GB costs R149 at Vodacom. The service is free at Telkom, Cell C and MTN.
How do I top up Vodacom South Africa?
Express Recharge – Recharge airtime the easy way – with your bank card
- Dial *135*02#, FREE from your Vodacom cellphone.
- ABSA, Nedbank, Capitech, Standard Bank, Bidvest and Post Bank debit/credit cards.
- Use your bank card to recharge with up to R1000 – anywhere, anytime!
Can I send my data to someone else?
Yes, you can request someone send you data by dialling *112*1*CellCPhoneNumber#. How do I transfer data? … Enter the amount of data you wish to send. Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to.
Can I send data to another phone?
If a user’s device has a SIM card and phone signal they can send data from their phone to another user’s phone, as long as the exact same Sapelli project and version of that project has been installed on both devices. … Once in the Transmission page, check the “Send data” button.
How much does 1GB of data cost in South Africa?
South Africa’s data costs an average of $2.67 (R38. 93) for 1GB of data from a sample of 60 plans measured on February, 25. The study found the cheapest data cost $0.12, while the most expensive was $34.95.
How much is 10GB of data Vodacom?
|Bundle Size||Price||Out-of-bundle rates (Prepaid)|
How do you buy data on VodaBucks?
Conveniently spend your VodaBucks via USSD on your phone. Simply dial *133# and make your selections from the menu – it’s quick and easy!
Does Vodacom have data share?
You can share your data with up to six other Vodacom friends and family members and get double your monthly Data back in Night Owl Data.
Can Vodacom contract data be transferred?
A contract customer may transfer an SMS, MMS or Data bundle to any Vodacom contract, prepaid or top up customer. … A contract customer can receive an SMS, MMS or Data bundle from another Vodacom customer. 14. All Airtime Transfer business rules will apply in respect of the limit a customer has for bundle transfer.
How can I buy airtime in South Africa?
How to buy South African airtime online
- Select the ‘Airtime’ option from the dropdown menu in the blue ‘Send to’ box.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to.
- Choose the airtime top-up amount.
- Pay online.
- You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the top-up is complete.
Why is Vodacom data so expensive?
Vodacom charges more than Telkom for mobile data because it offers a superior service, according to Vodacom CEO Shameel Joosub. Vodacom and the Competition Commission have reached an agreement which will see the mobile operator cut its monthly mobile data bundle prices by over 30%.